Sunday, October 22, 2006

O.J Simpson could inspire Blair

I'm not implying that TB should bump off the lovely Cherie. O.J Simpson is being paid $3.5m for an autobiography in which he describes how he “hypothetically” might have murdered his ex-wife and her male friend. This could start something of a trend in the publishing world. Something for Blair or Prescott to think about as their political ends beckon. Lots of potential hypotheticals to mull over for that particular pair....suggestions?

4 comments:

Colin said...

Suggestions?

What about "How I reformed the European Union",

or "How I hypothetically deceived British voters",

and even more hypothetically, "How George and I won the war in Iraq" ?

istanbultory said...

Excellent.

How about:

*"Cash for peerages" was a vast right-wing conspiracy -Honest,guv.
* "How the people of Iraq have failed to be worthy of me"

Colin said...

"The people of G.. have failed to be worthy of me"

That's also what the F├╝hrer said in 1945 before his departure.

C4' said...

How can you "hypothetically" murder anyone? You ethier did or didn't!